Draw the crowd.
- Custom Branding: your logo/contact info on every Cash-n-ator Money Blowing Cube in beautiful, full color digital print.
- Private Labeling: As distributor of the Cash-n-ator Money Booth Cube line, you’ll have the ability to carefully detail and control the presentation of your branding on each cash blowing cube you sell.
- AFD Technology: Each Money Booth Machine uses proprietary air flow technology that keeps your promotional money circulating in the air to prevent cash from piling up; a common occurrence in cheap imitations of our product that are in the marketplace today;
- TUFF Built Technology: Cash-n-ator Money Machine Cash Cubes are manufactured to the highest quality standards in the promotional industry, so that you, our valued customer, can have the utmost confidence that your Cash-n-ator Money Blowing Booths will deliver the expected results when you need them the most. PromoQuip.com has spared no expense in terms of the quality of materials or labor used to build each and every Cash-n-ator Money Booth manufactured in the USA.
*Each Money Booth product has different specifications, see product pages for more details.
All PromoQuip’s products are warrantied for 2 years form the date of delivery against workmanship and materials with a few exceptions.
- Flexible money booths are warrantied for 1 year (flexible booth only).
- Money booth blowers are warrantied for 3 years.
- Prize wheel bearings are warrantied for as long as you own the prize wheel.
- Bean bags are not warrantied.
- Products are not warrantied against damage or misuse.
Standard shipping is done using the best and most cost-effective method for the item and its destination. Small packages will normally ship by FedEx or USPS. Larger items will be palletized and shipped by freight carrier.
A variety of shipping upgrades is available in the case of rush orders and deadlines. nominal fees apply.
Unanticipated ancillary fees may sometimes be applied. These include, but are not limited to, lift gate charges, waiting charges, residential vs. business delivery fees and inside delivery fees. These will be billed to the client after delivery. We will attempt to avoid these extra fees by asking you as much as we can about your particular shipping situation. Please help by making us aware of any unique shipping conditions surrounding your delivery.
For further information, please call us at 866-538-3152.
Returns and replacements:
Because all our products are customized for the individual customer, and because we also rent our equipment, returns are not allowed. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.
Turnaround times are at least 2 weeks and begin on the date of the final approval of the artwork not when the order is placed. For this reason, please submit your artwork for our review as quickly as possible.
Rush orders may be requested at the following rates: 2 days turnaround; 30% of list price. 3-10-day turnaround; 20% of list price.
More on shipping:
Shipping quotes are not estimates. What we quote you for shipping is what you will be charged. The only exceptions are unforeseen ancillary fees which we will work to avoid when making the original rate quote.
Schedule a Consultation
Leverage our 18+ years in the industry to feel confident at your next event.
Toll Free 866-538-3152
“Cindy & Dave were so easy to work with and the kids had such a great time selling candy bars! The Cash-N-ator added some fun competition to the fundraising!! We will definitely be using PromoQuip again!”
“We purchased the “Basic Cash-n-ator” in 2013 for our annual Safe & Sober Grad Night Celebration. On average over 400 grads enjoy trying to win cash in the Cash-n-ator each year at their grad night celebration. We have found it to be durable, easy to set up, and one of the greatest features, the Cash-n-ator folds up with all the parts stored inside and rolls out the door. Anyone can transport the Cash-n-ator! Customer service has been an additional reward, any questions are answered immediately, and when I requested extra fun money, it was sent the following day. I would give the Basic Cash-n-ator and the staff at PromoQuip a 5 star rating!”
“Thank you for the updated information. We have used our Cashinator money booth seven times since our purchase. It has been a huge hit at our events and has helped us to reward our very deserving members with approximately $3500.00 in cash thus far. Before our purchase we were renting a money booth for a large amount of money at each event. Our purchase has saved us thousands of rental dollars! Thanks for the follow up and have a great day! Thanks!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your backorder policy for out-of-stock items?
In the event an item is temporarily out of stock when you place your order, we will check on deliverability with our manufacturer and choose the most rapid method to deliver your items possible. In instances where two shipments are required, we will special order the item and absorb the additional shipping costs at no charge to you. Note that we keep any item(s) on order, unless you instruct us otherwise or the manufacturer informs us the item is not timely available.
I am purchasing items as a third party delivery and the recipient shares an email address with me. Will the confirmation email contain order specifics?
Yes, e-mail order and shipping confirmations will contain information about individual items in your order.
Can I place my order via e-mail?
For your security, do not at any time include your credit card number or any other sensitive customer information in an e-mail to us, or any other merchant. If you do not wish to use our secure server, you can always place your order over the phone by calling 1-866-538-3152, or by mail to PromoQuip.com.
Do you accept international orders?
Yes! We are pleased to process orders for foreign governments, businesses and consumers. Please call us toll-free at 1-866-538-3152 to place your order.
Is everything on the site "in-stock" for immediate shipment?
While we regularly fill more than 99% of our customers’ orders from our huge in-stock inventory, there are times when heavy demand will temporarily put us in an out-of-stock situation on high demand items included in an individual order. In such events, we immediately place a fill-in order with the manufacturer to replenish stock, or in the alternative, instruct the manufacturer to ship directly to you as the manufacturer makes them available, on a first in – first out basis.